Friday, December 12, 2008

Emo Post

This is the first time I blog 2 posts in one day.
I just want to tell what I have felt in few hours ago.

My dad was asking me whether my mother have decided to go to Thailand for our CNY's trip or not.BUt, mum has talked to after we came back from Johor trip last week said she dont want to go Thailand for CNY celebration because dad will fall sick easily.I was agreed with mum at that time.

But, dad has asked me once again then I told him the reason why mum decided dont want to go Thailand.Then,he said his gastric is just an accident.It's because of my bro make him angry then he felt angry then gastric.I was thinking if you know how to control your tenpered then it wouldn't happened,right?!In the other hand, you know that your youngest son is been spoilted by you so what is the point you are complaining to me!!

Then he said if you dont want to go now then once I HAVE LEAVED THE WORLD then you people wont step into the land of Thailand again.Ehy you must so pasive!!Cant you think of the bright side?!After that, he said the body is mine and I know myself very well and I know I'm getting weaker from time to time...

Eventhough he didnt said he want to got for the trip so much but I cant feel his desperation.
I feel like crying suddenly.I was thinking why my I'm still studying at this time.If I cant able to find a job right now then he will feel better at least he dont feel that burden.I know he's worrying on some credit card stuff and my mum doesnt know about that.

When I forecast my future life without my dad, I just cant stop of crying..
..The only thing can make me stop is..
..let the tears washed my face..
..and..
..I will fall asleep..
..because..
..I'm tired of crying..

I love grey because grey is the mixture of black and white.Black + White = EMO.
I love Green because it represents HOPE.

No comments: