Saturday, December 13, 2008

Tagged By Elene

Tagged by a old friend.





A. Attached or Single?
Single

B. Best Friend?

I have best friend.So far she is the only one.

C. Cake or pie?

Both.

Cake- Black Forest

Pie- Blueberry Puffs

D. Day of choice?

Everyday is a New Hope

E. Essential item?

Money, Music and Family

F. Favorite colour?

Green - Hope

G. Gummy bears or worms?

Gummy bears gua. I just dont like worms.

H. Hometown?

Pandamaran.I still prefer that small town.

Lots of sweet memory.

I. Favorite indulgence?

sleep.
Songs..
Do housework...

J. January or July?

July - Birthday month


K. Kids?
I'm still single yet so have no kids.
In future I wish to have a boy anda girl..
L. Life isn't complete without?
Family

M. Marriage date?

01.03.2014

By the time, I hope I cant find my Mr.right at that time.


N. Number of brothers and sisters?
2 brothers
I prefer brothers than sister because I dont want to share thing with sisters.
Maybe people will said I'm selfish but I DUN CARE.

O. Oranges or apples?

Oranges- Vitamin C, need it when I'm sick

Apples - Carbohidrat, good for diet.


P. Phobias?
Insect!!
I hope all the insects in the world will dissapeard.

Q. Quotes?

I'm priceless.

R. Reasons to smile?

Give people good image ma.
But must depends on who is the people also la.

T. Tag 5 people

Miss Jovina
Miss Sanly
Miss Jo Ann
Miss Chiakie
Miss Jacinth

U. Unknown fact about me?

I cant tell the unknown fact of myself to people.I ned to keep it as a secret.

V. Vegetable?

In Sabah, I'm a Vegetarian because cafe's food really suck.
But when I start my second sem then I will not become a vegetarian anymore because too many carbohidrat and causing me getting fatter and fatter.

W. Worst habits?

Lots..uncountable.

X. X-ray or Ultrasound?

Choi!!

X-ray la!I feel so discussing that put the pipe into my throat!!

EWW~~~


Y. Your favorite type of food?

taufu and soya - soft and nice

Bah kut teh - Best in Klang

Durian - Sweet memory with grandparents


Z. Zodiac
Leo.
I'm typicall leo. Hot tempered.
So, Stay away from me!!

No comments: