Friday, December 12, 2008

I'm going to SICK!!

Pc Fair in KLCC from fri to sun, 11am - 11 pm.
I reached there aroung 10am because someone told me the fair is going to start at 10am.But, what has happenned actually?!
We( Yeeling ,Fatty Lee and me) end up waiting at the restaurant near by to wait for the salesman to get ready!!WTH.
Along the corridoor,there was many beauty walking around some even with their uniform ( they looked like the racer's teman- just like those girl show in F1 competition la).They looked damm chun man and my bro said come here to see leng lui!!
Eventhough is the first day of fair but the amount of the visitors is a lot.I think can compare with J-card sales just that the space of the hall is much more bigger than Jusco shooping centre and the air-corn is much more cooller so o people fainted inside ( I guessed so)
After surveying around then got a Scandisk 2 GB and 4 GB pendrive.People will ask me why i have choosen Scandisk.This is because my brother said the pendrive got auto scanning for virus wo so i decided to try lo.
The total of pendrive is 44 bucks!!
After that, I bought a screen protecter = 18 bucks!!
Actually I was looking for a new MP$ with 2 GB but tak jadi because I thought the MP4 selling at 40 bucks ( damm cheap,right) manatao the boss said is 65 bucks when I want to pay for my MP4.So, I felt myself got cheated and I decided not to buy it ( is kindna regret now).
I decided to cancel the trip to sg Wang because my leg cant tahan already.
SG wang, next time ba!!
Got to get some sleep now.headache and flue already!!
see you
-yeanyeon signing off-

No comments: