Sunday, December 28, 2008

My Gathering Wit Convent girls ^.^

I went to Jeth ice coffee shop last night with my Convent's friends.
They are : May Jinn & her BF, Ailin , Shirley , Sze Hoong , Way Nee & Kang Yao , Yee San & Me!
Shirley and Way Nee keep talking about MJ and his BF.
Her Bf is kindna shy person.Eventhough we have meet quite lot time before but we hardly talk to each other.
YS, MJ n Me keep talking about the final pointer we got.
Disscussing about one of our friend's result.
I just forgot to wish er until Mj came and remind me.I'm so sorry to said that I dont even want to remember her birthday.The best part is I'm kindna tired on last week.
We were waiting a human named cheawen to come to join us but she told me she might be late because she needs to help her mum with some stuff but we waited until 9.30pm. We dont even saw her shadow or received any phonecalls.


So,I decided to called her but she said she cant make it already and she felt sorry.
The only thing I hated the most is my friend give me any ' empty cheque'.
Please people, we are becoming one part of this city already.
Please be punctual and be more responsibility on what you have promised.
This is not only to tell to all my friends but to all the people who are reading my post now.
Be more matured and think about the consequences.
If you felt that you cant make it, just give your friend a call and not until the last minutes.
I have to admit that I'm dissappointed with what have my friend did to me last night.
The feeling is like I'm desperate to meet her and she promised she will come but end up with NOTHING!!!


I hates the feeling very much.

p/s: I have found my beloved incredible phonecase.Its drop on my mum's car.I found that in this morning.

p/p/s: CW messaged me she will find some time to meet me before I go back sabah.Not to said I'm bad but I doubt she will make it in this 4 days.



shirley and way nee.


What Sze hoong did until Ailin laughed till like that??!!



Sze Hoong & Me!!
Take care yea, bro!

---------------------------------------------

When I was driving today.I found that the sky is so blue.

I like the feeling when the I'm looking to the sky.

It makes me feel that I'm in sabah.

Going back soon.

..........

.....

...

.

No comments: