Friday, December 26, 2008

My Christmas Day

I woke up early yesterday morning just to follow my mum's car to take my dad's car.
The reason is I need to use the car to go for a date.
I was late actually but I dont dare to urgue my dad because just want to let him felt that he 's not the reason that causing me late for my date.

I drove kindna fast from Klang to Bukit Tinggi, Jusco.
I was recing with a car because he dont satisfied I cut the lane in front of him.
He tried to chase me up but he dont get me!!
I cant imagine how much I speed my car yesterday.
Finally , I reached jusco and I dont know where is Black Cayon.
So, message my friend.

The first imge my teacher commented on me is: You damm Fat now!!!
I was like :.... yayaya
I told her I will diet in the coming sem because my dad asked my mum DO NOT BUY ANY CLOTHES FOR ME IN THIS SEM!!Unless I DIET SUCCESSFULLY!!
I was like :....ohohoh...
Mum said : No choice d..!!
I only bought one new shirt for my first day of CNY!!!(pity sial)

I came back from the gathering at 5pm.
Time really flies.We chated for 3 hours.
We found that everyone seemed like changing to another person.
The previous old friends have changed to a person that I dont know them already.
The long lost contact make me felt that We are so far from each other.
In my opinion, once we are friend then we are friend forever.
I dont want to let our 10 years of friendship gone just like that.
I really hopes that all my friend can get back with each other just like when we was in lower secondary.
At that time,we dont have any problem in relationship and family.
Maybe they also dont want to become like that but they are been forced from the environment.
Environment is changing them.
People will thought that we are the people who are different status now.
But why people will think like that.
Is that because of arrogant?!

I dont understand why my mum always said : U will only mixed with the person that same status with u!!
I dont understand it last time.But, I do in this time.
Eventhough,degree is just a paper but u dont have means dont have.
You cant delined it.The opportunity only comes once.
If you let it go then you will lost it.
I just to pass a message to all of my friends :
Road is make from man.As long as we keep walking towards front.
There are always a bright side waiting for you.

p/s: I'm waiting for an old friend to contact me.
How long should I wait?!I dont know.
Anyway, I'm always welcome her call or message.

p/p/s: The 100 posts in my blog!!
I will keep blogging. Go for 200 posts!!

-yeanyeon signing off-

3 comments:

wen said...

awww... huggies! =)

yeah.. you're so damn right.. people change all the time, and we're not excluded.. but let's embrace the change gladly.. and hope for the best..

i don't know if i've changed, or have you or anybody else.. but i'll assure you just one thing.. (p3 and ss)'s friendship will never change. =)

Nikko-L said...

thx a lot.
ur words make me feel that there are true relationship in this world.
I have had a close fren for the past 10 years but she didnt contact me even she had change her contact no.

I'm starting to feel humans are always in secure.
not even fren but partner also.

cheers 4 our friendship =)

p/s:sorry 4 yelling on u tat nite,dun mean to do tat to u but i just lost control.

sorry

wen said...

no problem, girl.. you shouldn't apologize.. we're humans.. we have emotions.. you just need to yell at that very moment you found out i ffk you.. nothing wrong with that.. and i'm sure you'd have reacted differently if i were just a hi-and-bye friend to you.. so, yeah.. it shows that you care? (in a way, i suppose.. hahah!)

i'll see you around.. i'll make sure (weather you like it or not) that you see my long-time-no-see face before you go back sabah! hahah!

huggies! =)