Thursday, December 18, 2008

Sick Day

I'm sick for few days already.
Sick factor : Meat Ball
Mum has cooked meat ball soup on monday's night. I have just eaten 3 big size meatballs and have drank some soup.
Sick Syntoms : stomach not feeling well and feel like got angin in my stomach.Condition getting worse at night time and I cant find any panadol so headed to sleep.I woke up in the midnight and vomit twice until I have no energy to walk back to upstairs.Daddy found me in the living room in the early morning and he asked why I'm here.I was like SICK man!!
Sick cont... : I cant eat at all for the whole day until this morning.I only able to finish a bowl of mee soup ( thx god) ths to tom yam favour man.haha

p/s : received a friend who I know her from Sabah.She claims that she cant check her flight ticket to Sabah.She asked me for favor to help her check but the problem is I m not the ppl who register for the flight so the information is not with me.I have settled for her by getting her password and check her mail.I really hope that all the ppl who booked the ticket d please remember your flight ticket!!

p/p/s:need to rest more to gain energy.My fren going Malaca tmrw then I dunno whether I want to go o not?!I hate to make decision man!!

No comments: