Saturday, August 2, 2008

Another Tag From Jo Ann

Rules:1. The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
3. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves a comment, letting them know they got tagged and to ask them to play and read your blog.

Starting time:6.40pm
Name:Lee Yean Yeon
Sisters: No sister..!!
Brothers: 2
Shoe size: 8
Height: I'm not really tall..!!around 167cm
Where do you live: Klang,Selangor.. now in KK,sabah..!!
Favourite drinks: Soya Bean n Milk..Alcohol(when is weeding time)
Favourite breakfast: Nescafe + Milo + biscuit..
Have you ever been on a plane: of coz..!!if not how to come sabah..!!
Swam in the ocean: sorry..!!i'm afraid of water..!!
Fallen asleep in school:since form 4 until....................... now
Broken someone's heart: I think so...
Fell off your chair: kindegarden..i think so
Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call: Nahh..!!Until now no one can make me do tat..
What is your room like: i m sharing my room with another 3 ppl..!!sighs..!!
What's right beside you: Phone and Pen...
What is the last thing you ate: tiger milk biscuit..
Ever had chicken pox: yup..!!kindergarden...XDXD
Do you believe in love at first sight: yea(in drama)..in real life dont think so wei..!!
Like picnics: yup..!!daddy brought me go Morib n Port Dickson..!!
Who was the last person you danced with: sorry..I never dance with people before..
Last made you smile: mummy..!!
You last yelled at: forget already..!!

Today did you :
Talk to someone you like: nope...
Kissed anyone: sorry..!!i wont do tat while i m stil at sabah
Get sick: nope!!!choi...but i think i m going to sick already..
Talked to an ex: yup..he called me n chat with me..
Miss someone: famiy..
Eat: I've eaten alot...until now get fat d
Best feeling in the world: live with family and my beloved...

Do you sleep with stuffed animals:Nope..No pets allowed in my life..
What's under your bed: my roommate.
Who do you really hate:liar...
What time is it now: 6.51pm

Randoms :
Q: Is there a person who is on your mind right now: Nope
Q: Do you have any siblings: of coz..!!
Q: Do you want children: yea..!!
Q: Do you smile often: yup..!!
Q: Do you like your hand-writing: yup..
Q: Are your toenails painted:nope..
Q: Whose bed other than yours would you rather sleep in: my beloved's bed..
Q: What colour shirt are you wearing: white
Q: What were you doing at 7:00pm yesterday: having my english class..
Q: I can't wait till:NOV..!!i want to go back every weekend...
Q: When did you cry last: forgot:(
Q: Are you a friendly person: i think so i m...XDXD
Q: Do you have any pets: NO PETS ALLOWED..

Where is the person you have feelings for right now?the fellow still in some where in the earth..
Did the last person you held hands with mean anything to you now? no 1 holds my hand be4 except daddy...
Do you sleep with the TV on? - of coz no..!!!
What are you doing right now? - tagging la.....n feel sick right nowchildish blog about someone
Have you ever crawled through a window? - ya
Can you handle the truth? - ya..just be optimistic
Are you too forgiving? -not really
Are you closer to your mother or father? - mummy... n daddy.... mummy la..
Who was the last person you cried in front of? - my mummy...
How many people can you say you've really loved? i dont believe in love...
you eat healthy? - nope..everyday curry in KK la..i need chinese food..!!
Do you still have pictures of you & your ex? - no...
Have you ever cried because of something someone said to you? - yup...
How often do you go to church?i dont go any church..
If you're having a bad day, who are you most likely to go to? cry n sleep...
Are you loud or quiet most of the time? -i m not sure..
you confident? - sometimes.

5 things I was doing 10 years ago..(1997)
1-study lo...what else...
2-eat.
3-sleep.
4-play basketball.
5-missed my grandparents..

5 things on my to-do list today
1-meet friends in library...
2-went out 4survey
3-breakfast+lunch+dinner
4-waiting mummy's call
5-sleep

5 snacks I enjoy
1-Mummy monster.
2-jacob's biscuit
3-the ring
4-cheese
5-hot choco

5 things I would do if I were a billionaire
1-help my parents to pay loan and buy a new house.
2-saving.
3-invest education plan for my brothers
4-donate to old folks home.
5-continue my carrier.

5 of my bad habits
1-emo..
2-hot temper
3-over think
4-lack of confident
5-stubbor

5 places I have lived in
1-KLang
2-Kk
3-..
4-..
5-....

5 jobs I've had -
1-sales assistant
2-general clerk

5 people I tag
1-yee san
2-.
3-..
4-...
5-....

No comments: