Monday, August 25, 2008

Tears of Missing

Today's my first day of lectures after a one week sem break.
But my management lectures has canceled because my university s having convocation.So,i expect my lecturer did involve in the convo as well.
I heard from my friends said our uni area facing a hactic traffic-jam problem so i just stayied in my room for the past few days.The last day i went out with klang's friends was on wednesday.We were walking back all the way from 1 Borneo to our hostel because no bus provided in holiday.sighs.

Most of my friends went back for holiday at penincular and my another 2 roommates as well.
It's really make me homesick and i could just cryied out of sudden.
My tears just dropped when my eye's loking on my book.
I just couldn't understand why i'm behaving like that.I just feel that i'm still like a kiddo.
Maybe this's because i'm not the people who went back like my others friends.So,senior said it's so normal for a first year student.

My brother called me yesterday by asking me a LAME question.
" should he buy the second hand computer from my uncle?"

My answer is: actually is worthr to buy the computer because the pc is brand new and quite updated if compared with our house pc is kindna old already.Perhaps that old 1 can use 4 watch movie or play games only.But,make sure you dont deep urself into the pc world then ok already.Or else i will tae action on you when i go back at november.You'r big boy already,you know what to do right?!Pay half for that pc la,share share with mummy.Handphone can get next time,cheap pc is hard to find already.

I will be away from sometimes maybe it will take around 2 weeks because i have to handle my assignment and my mid-term is coming soon.So,i will grab most of the time to study in my room and i hopes that will really helps me score in my mid-term.

从以前到现在,能够踏进大学都是我的梦想。
大学,是我父母对 我的期许,他们都希望家里会有一位学士。
大学,是 我在天国的爷爷和姥姥一直梦寐以求但又遥不可及的地方。
到现在我的目标已经达到了,就好像没有了推动力。
但为了我的家人和自己,我必须努力!!尽力考好成绩!!来回敬老家的父母。
我真的希望十一月快点到来。

近来听见很多人相续的离开这个世界,我也因为担心家人而打电话回家。
电话筒里,我的声音没变但眼泪以流了下来。
我的心里只能为他们默默的祈祷。

No comments: