Monday, August 18, 2008

Bankrupt Month +.+

Alright,i'm in the library again!!No suprise yea!!



Maybe peopl will think that why i post thee tittle?!

the reason is:



I'M SERIOUSLY BANKRUPT THIS MONTH!!!



I have spentnearly 200 bucks in this few days.

I have bought a printer that cost me 100++ then a new small baggy!!

The purpose of buying those stufff??

Of coz i need it la.I dont buy unnecessary thing already.



I went out to centre point again to buy a new kettle for myself.

Actually while i think back i feel that i m quite bad luc wei!!

Firstly, i'm busy with my ptptn stuff then make my mum so busy with all the documents until she has fall a sick..- I'm sorry mum!!



Secondly,My spec.Then she has to asked my auntie to kourier to me from Johor so is also trouble her la.. - I'm sorry again,mum...



Thirdly, i burnied my kettle.The old kettle i bougt from home and s already 2 years old.It has been 'sleeping' in my house storeroom for 2 years.So,i'm here s only 1 month++ then its already condammed.Then,i have to buy a new steel kettle brand pensonic so i have wasted my mum's money again..- I'm sorry again again,mum..



ALL this case happened in a consecutive week,that;s mean non-stop happened al the bad luck case on me!I wish all this thing could just stop right now and please dont interupt my life again..

** sho sho, bad luck go away**



Alright,i m going to go back my hostel already to have some food.I just ate few biscuits until now wey!!My fren,chiew hong has cooked some food in her room n ask me go and eat.!!yes!!



Ariyos!!

take care yea,mummy.

drink more water then rest well!!

No comments: