Wednesday, August 6, 2008

An Unexpected Property


I have received a puzzle from my auntie from Johor.

I came back from lectures at 4pm.I went to HEP at Kolej E to collect my puzzle.
But I have been unfairly treated by the officer!! Damm F***ing Him man..!!
I bet he don’t even have any basic manners!!

Whatever it does, let by gone be by gone!!

The Unexpected Property is A SPECTACLES!!

Actually I really don’t know how it could be done!!
I have found out I have eye side last 2 weeks when I went for movie with Jo Ann.
The people who works in Optical 88 tells me I really need to wear a spec.
So ,I have decided to tell my mummy about that then she ask me whether I want to have a spec right now or wait until November.

Guess what !I really have no idea already man!!

In the other side, my auntie ,Zee who work in a spec’s shop. She has called me up then ask me to ask for my condition. I told her anything I know about my eye side. So, she decided to get me a pair of spec!! we ^.^!!

But in the other hand , I’m really worry about my mummy and my auntie.
There’s some accident had happen few years back and the effect is the relationship between them cant be that close like last time. But , for this time I really hopes that mummy and all my aunties can get back like last time!!
That’s one of my dream wei!! gaga!!

Anyway, I need to tell YEE SAN!! I’m no longer PREFECT EYESIDE anymore!!
OMG!!I cant believe it!!

Finally , Thanks To My Mummy, Auntie Jenny and Auntie Zee!!

p/s: It’s really a new spec and not the spec that I have imagined in my mind!!sighs!!



No comments: