Saturday, August 2, 2008

First Tag From Jo Ann

1) What is the most important thing in your life?
Family!!They always comes first in my mind!!

2) What is the last thing that you bought with your own money?
Cellphone..!!

3) Where do you wish to get married?
In my hometown..!!with the present of my family..!!

4) How old do you think you will be permanently owned by your love?
I believed in faith..!!

5) Are you in love?
nope..!!

6) Where was the last restaurant you had dinner?
Heng loong Restaurant with Jo Ann..!!

7) Name the latest book that you bought?
Novel..!!(if its not included UNI text books..!!)

8) What is your full name?
Lee Yean Yeon

9) Do you prefer your mother or father?
Both..!!I cant effort to lose anyone of them..!!

10) Name a person that you really wish to meet in real life for the first time.
cant think of anyone right now..!!

11) Christina or Britney?
Nahh..!!Dont like both of them..!!

12) Do you do your own laundry?
Yup.I have no choice..!!

13) The most exciting place you want to go?
Bar..!!or clubbing also can..!!

14) Hugs or kisses?
i prefer hugs..!!i'm afraid of slicver..!!

15) Point out 5 things about the person who tagged you.
1. Friendly..!!
2. Emo..!!
3. Close to me..!!
4. Happening..!!
5. Nice..!!

16) 8 things I am passionate about:
1. Sleep..!!
2. Eat..!!
3. Online..!!
4. Sing..!!
5.BE more confidence..!!
6.Play my basketball back..!!
7.Travel o go back home..!!

17) 8 things I say too often:
1.OMG!
2. Shit..!!
3. What the..!!
4.不是吧!!
5.妈的..!!
6.eww..!!!
7.Emo..!!


18) 8 books I’ve read recently:
1.Novel..!!
2.Articles..!!
3.Marketing..!!
4.Management..!!
5.Management information system..!!!

*all my crap text books*

19) 8 songs I could listen to over and over again:
1. Empty
2.Take a Bow
3.Rumble grumble - Japanese animation
4.My eyes on U..!!
5.Around the world - japanese animation
6.青花瓷
7.stop n stare
8.break go

20) 8 things I learned since last year:
1. Study harder..!!
2 Play harder..!1
3. Be Myself..!!
4. Be tough n Be more alert..!!
5.Think positively..!!
6.Be more matured..!!
7. Caring n Be lady a bit..!!
8. Outgoing..!!

8 people to tag:
1. Jovina
2. Yee san
3. Chiakie
4. Jacinth
5. No ONe..!!
6..
7...
8....

No comments: