Friday, August 15, 2008

Semester Holiday


I will start my sembreak from tommorrow onwards.yeayy
Some of my coursemates have already went to Labuan this morning.I heard they have to gather at 5.30 am this morning.It's killing man!
The reasons i didnt follow my friends is because:
1)I 'm afraid of sea!!(Dont asked me the reason why because i dont think my answer will satisfied your curiousity)
2)It's GHOST MONTH now!!(Dont said please la dont so suppertitous can or not??!!is 21st century already le,But DONT TAKE IT FOR GRANTED LA)
3) I have 4 assignments to hand up in this semester!!Gosh!! can u imagine my feeling!!??

So,that's the reason maked me stay in ostel for the next whole week.
Eventually,i have my second quiz for english,mid-exam for managemant and marketing.
Management and Marketing is the hard subjet in this sem( maybe because of the reason i didnt take Pengurusan Perniagaan in Stpm,where most of my coursemate took it before this,ish!!i hate that feeling)

For a month i have been here,I can actually realise my english is getting worse from last time.I dont really speak english with my coursemate and my friends because they preffer their conversation in mandarin.In fact,i can only speak with Jo Ann in English only!!Can you imagine that?!

Since secondary, i have been studying in English education school.So,is quite normal to use english as my speaking language and now i'm back to my primary school life.MAndarin All The Way!!Sighs!!

My Uni is going to have a PC fair,so i decided to take a lo for printer and laptop bag.Maybe people will said aren't you using the backpack to bring ur lappie?Why you want to have another bag?
I only can said i need another lappie is just to make myself and lappie more convinience.
But now,i think i will use the money to buy a printer.
Uncle Jo Pong advise me to buy a 3in1 function which included print,scan and copy.
But i wondering whether the machine will get spoilt easier or maybe 'con-damm' in an early age.
Anyway,i will make a survey in the PC fair first before i make any decision.

August is really an 'over-budject' month for me!!
My kettle spoilt so have to get another new one.I dont wish to buy an expensive kettle=(
MAybe use the money for printer or laptop bag!!

I'M GOING TO BE VERY BUSY AND TIRED!!


Open Question:
For those who know me since last time or recently,
Can you tell me whether my english standard is getting worse or ??

No comments: