Thursday, August 28, 2008

Tagged By Miss Emo-Jolene Tham

1. Six People to Tag. -
^.^ Jo Ann
^.^Chiakie
^.^Jacinth
^.^Yee San

2. Six Things I'm Passionate About
= Money (is so important 4 me right now)
=Food
= Clothes
= Songs
=Friends
= Movies

3. Six Things I Say Too Often
-What the hell
-WTF
-KaNaSai (KNS)
-王八蛋
-妈#
-干嘛?!

4. Six Books I've Read Recently
. love in the air ( touching story. ). Management Information System
. Practices n Practical Of Management
. Business Mathematics.
. Rene Liu's autography
. Cant think of others....


5. Six Songs I can Listen to Again and Again
. take a bow青花瓷
回到过去
改嫁
Finally
Vincent
My Love

6. Six Things I Learnt in the Past Year
.appreciate whatever you have now especially mummy and daddy
.learn to be tough
.family is always by your side
.Dont waste time (but i'm aften doing it)
.Be More responsible and Matured
.Dont Be too MEAN

No comments: