Thursday, August 28, 2008

Birthday Dates Meaning

This's what i have found in my mail box.Maybe it could be very old version.
BUT,I FEEL IT'S QUITE TRUE ABOUT ME!!
Is your birthday day 28 of the month?
Your Life
You are a capable person but you usually underestimate your own ability.
This is the cause of missing numbers of opportunity to step forward.
If you try to give yourself a chance, you can be successful in life. Try
to see things on the bright side and you will be happier than ever.

Your Love
You are quite unlucky in love. The one in your arm is not the one in
your heart. Your love has so many ups and downs. You often chicken out
before seeing any progress in love.

P'S:I'M QUITE agreee with the LIFe 's Part!!

p/p/s:I'm going for a camp tomolo!!I just dont feel like going in a sudden..!!!

No comments: