Sunday, August 10, 2008

Crazy!!



I cant get a tide sleep in these few days.
I went for my hostel- Kampung E family's day at KArambunai,Sabah!!

I thought it will be a very nice place,but i'm wrong!!
It's not tat bad just that is out of my expectation only.

That's just a small area to have fun but the view over there can consider a not bad la.
Even the new blog head picture also 'produced' from there!!

Haha,but it had to depends on the cameraman's skil also!!

I saw lots people playing banana boat!!It's awesome.

But we decided to go there next time because we just dont want to get wet!?

Nahh.actually is we people didnt bring any extra shirt to change,So... SIGhs!!
Well,pictures shall explains everything!!

There still some photo not with me,i will update it next time!!
Ariyos!!











the provided bbq also!!

Another story is,today is my friend's birthday,Mr,Tay Guan Wee
We decided to give him a suprise last night.
So,we decided to celebrate with him at Anjung Siswa because he has duty at midnight for food carnival.
I even pretend be sleepy then call him and wish him happy birthday while i m preparing his present T THERE.
We walked there for 30 minutes in the mid-night.
Actually is quite scary la but because of friend...

We hided behind the bus then another friend bring him come over,the guys gave him a harm hug and gals all screamed.
Eventhough,he delined that he was touched but i can see his tears is in his eye just that he tried to avoid from our eyeside!!
GUAN WEE,our plan not bad right??!!

Then,they started tell all the ghost story at there .All girls was screaming and ask the guys to shut up!!!

KIM KEONg n MR,Ting Ting,could u all please dont to that again!!!!Sighs!!

After that,we leaved around 12.30am then i was so scared at the moment.
All my girlfreinds accompany me to my room then only they leave!!
I'm not weak!!Just that not in this particular moment!!





this s the birthday cake!!make from Apollo cake!!XDXD

it's such a tired day n crazy night!!

No comments: