Friday, January 2, 2009

HAppy NEw YeaR

First of all,Happy NEw Year to everyone(eventhough is 30 minutes after the first day)

Another 9 hours, I will in my flight back to Sabah.
I dont think I can sleep tonight.
When I was packing my bag, I saw mum cried behind me but I just dont asked her the reason.
i know it 's because of I'm leaving tommorrow.
Eventhough, I will be back during Chinese New Year.
But, Still right?!

We need to separate for another 23 days (perhaps)?!
I tried to avoid myself from looking at my mum.But my tears just like losing control.
I remembered Pauline has told me before she will cried everytime she is going back to UUm.
I know the feeling this time.
Mum has maked me jagung cake and fried udang kecil ( he mi) on today.

Once a while, I remebered the hardwork my parents work behind me,
I told myself what is my responsible.
I will keep reminding myself what I need to do in my 3 years of UNi's life.
I know this's a bit stupid and I shouldnt do that to give myself pressure but I still prefer pressure because it will hold my spirit on my work.

What I wished is I dont cry in front of my parents on tomorrow's morning.
I dont want to let them see my face with tears.
I dont want to show my weak face in front of them!!
So be brave man, yeanyeon!!

Once I go back,

I cant use pc to online so often.

I cant update my blog so frequence.
I cant eat all the nice-nice food...
....
.....
......
.......

A lot until cant write it out!!
After I go back,
I need to clean my room.
I need to eat alone.
I need to do everything alone.
I need..

I need...

_______________________________________________
I went Sze hoong's hse for new year's eve.
Some photos have taken from her house.


Sze hoong- with her pig face.


JO!!-dont eat so many pizza d wei!!






Frm left(all s sze hoong's cousin): Alex, Hock Chuan's bro, Hock Chuan ( my driver)!!

The picture we took in CENTRo's washroom!!

HAha!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi darling,
I understand what you feel now.I went through this as well.
It is hard for a girl like you, at this age to experience these. But as time goes, you learn to be stronger and braver.
And some day, you will tell the others that you had gone through this, and you will know by then, what's happening to you now is really not a big deal. And you will just laugh at yourselve then.

It is okay to cry, to miss your family, to miss your friends, to miss things that you are so familiar with. But dont forget, there are lots of things awaiting you to explore out there, and you will find lots of surprises!

Nikko-L said...

Thanks a lot for your support!!
I will learned to be brave.
See you in CNY.