Friday, January 23, 2009

Anticipation

My roommate went out in the early morning just to grab 160 external hard disk in a pc shop where only 5 unit will be sold in 98 bucks.
I wanted to get an external hard disk in last sem holiday but its because of financial problem( I'm jobless for the whole month, what you expect wei)!!
My auntie want to present me a external hard disk but I rejected( kindna regret now)
I just dont want to owe people something.If its in the sense of money then I can return it back with doubled or tripled of the actual amount but owe people a kindness cant paid back forever.So, I decided to get it later on.
But I have lots thing to keep especially my drama.My uncle told me I laptop capacity cant store too much of thing so he suggest me to get an external but I will get it after CNy or wait until MAy lo!!
I was running to the washroom since yesterday.5 times in 24 hours!
I think is because of the tomyam I had in the day before yesterday!!
I think is better I bought my own rice cooker from home after CNY!!
All of my friend went back home already.I think I'm the only one leaved out.
I really want to go back right now!!
All of my friends asked me why am I going back at the late time?!
REASON:
Sunday's flight is much more cheaper then friday andsaturday!!!
kawan kawanku,sila jimat jimat pakai wang yea!! ekonomi sekarang tak bagus sangat!!
Eventhough, I'm going back only 1week for CNY but I promised to myself sleep only 7 hours everyday so that I got more time to catch up all the happiness with my family!!
Afetr that, I will wait until come back only settle all my work and report.
Last but not least,

GONG XI FATT CHAI!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: