Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Late Updates!!

I will back to Klang after another 4 days.
I have seen many of my hostelmates dragging their belonggings and passed by my windows.
I fell jealous on them because I have to wait for another few days.
Anyway, I 'm fortunate because I got the chance to celebrate CNY with my family...we!~!~!~!~

I went for my first Oral English class last night.
He is an 63 years old OLD man.He spokes fluence English.
He asked me lots of question.
He was quite lame actually.
He tries to make the class become interesting but I dont think he has make it.
He shares his family stories with us but its bored us.

But I did realise something after I have spoken with him.
I'm so glad I came from Convent.
I'm glad that my parents make the right decision to sent me to Convent 7 years ago.
If I wasn't been study in Convent, I think my English can compete with those who came from chinese educated and chinese family.
Eventhough my English wasn't that good but at least I know I can be better than other people.

I'm currently busy with my finance because I need to learn how to play syer.
I was given 10k to play in 8 weeks.
Anyone can help me to play syer.
At least dun let me rugi then shd be no prob already??!!
Anyone??!!

p/s: got clas at noon time until night.
I felt I will become very tired because I have night class until night 3 days per week.

Anyway, LOOKING FORWARD TO GO BACK!!

p/p/s: I will update some pictuces in coming post!!!

No comments: