Monday, January 12, 2009

My First Week Gone With Drama

I'm watching Hong Kong drama in the whole week.
" The Gem Of Life"
I believes a lot of people had heard for that.
I remembered there's been a long time I'm not interested in Hong Kong Drama because I feel so lifeless and meaningless.
But my perspective on Hong Kong drama has changed after I have watch the 'Moonlight .......'.
And these is the first time TVB showing a huge budget drama.
The total episod is 82.
I got until 53.
So, I have watched until 40 episod.
Jo Ann, she 's damm keng.She stopped at 45 episod.
I got the drama ealier than her!!
I like the character of Martin.
I was wondering can I find a man like him to become my husband.
I dont mean that I need an old man but I need a man like him.
Just like how he treats Jessica in the movie.
I know there's no perfect thing in this world.
So, highly reccommand this drama to all my friends.
Btw, I like the songs in the drama.
Not only the theme song but also the song which played in the drama.

p/s: Cant wait to go back for CNY man.

No comments: