Friday, January 30, 2009

MY Chinese NEw Year!!

Hello people.
I'm so sorry for being away from my blog for such a long time.I have planned to post a Chinese New Year wish to all my visitors on the first day of CNY but unfortunately I was SICK!!!
I was feeling sick when I was on my way back from Sabah so end up I surrender to all the 'BACTERIA'!!! I have to take medicine on the first day and I have only visitted my uncle's house and the best part is
I WAS DRUNK!!!!

Anyway, I woke up at 9am where my dad was coming back to fetch us at 10am.
I have one hour to pack my stuff!!haha.
I dont really enjoyed my trip.That's because of I have went there lotcha times (uncountable).
I have no feeling towards there unless I got to go shopping.I told my mum we shall stat at home next year to celebrate CNY and become the host to organised a family buffet!!haha
Mum said YES!!

I still have a lot of thing haven wash and do(my homework)
I have no mood for my share and accounts!!
I know I have to do it if not Pn.Zaiton will kill me!!
I have a lot of work waititng for me in Sabah!!
ASSIGNMENTS!!!

I have the sense of EMo right now because I'm going back on sunday.
I keep telling to god.
' Cant you give me some extra time'??!!

No comments: