Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Obtacle

I went for my English class last night.The class is in the Science Social tutorial room.So, I have quicken my footsteps when I was on my way to my class because there's was no light along the road.
When the moment I have found my classroom and I felt something strange. It was because I signed up for a female lecturer named, MS Lilian Lum but the lecturer in the room was a man.
He's not just a man but he's an old man. I think his age can be my grandfather then.I just walked in the classroom and approached a girl who sit nearest to the door and I whispered to her.
Me: Is this group 67??
The girl: yes. But If you dont want to faced a strict teacher ,you did better leave the class right now and just sign in any class that you wanted to go.( sounded a bit urgued)
Me:....err.....okok.
Then I walked out from the class and stood at the cooridoor around 10 minutes.

In the end , I decided to walked in the class.
I saw the teacher while he's actually try to give some explainations to the students but seems like no one is interested in his class.

Me: IS this group 67??
The man : can you please repeat ??
( i was wondering are you deaf??)
Me: Is this group 67??
The man: oh yes yes come in please..
I was still stunned and stood on the original place.
But I stepped in to the class finally.
The man : DO you knoe why I ask you to join my class.??
Me : ..No...
The man: The moment you speak English to me, I straight away like you already..
Me :.....(OMG!!what are you trying to tell me with your sentence)

Then , I start to explain to him I wished to change to another group because I got class start from next week.
He said I just need those student who are interested in my class and no coming in and out.
THe most scary thing is : I dont want to get the hurt feeling!!!!

I was like since when I wanted to hurt you, my lecturer.I just want to negotiate with you. Cant you be a little bit patient and listen to me.

End up, I walked from the class then wait for a bus to go back my hostel.WHen the moment I was worrying.
Dad called me up and asked am I taken my dinner and I said yes ( actually I lied because I have no appetie to eat my dinner)
When my dad was listening to my story , I was crying actually but I just maintained my voice like normal( I hope my dad didn't realise that).

I went to meet the Head of Oral English Communication , Ms. Mxxxxxxxx Chee.
SHe asked me a damm stupid question: just tell me tutorial and lectures, which one is more important.
I answered: Both. Indeed!!
She replied: If you think English can be neglected and can be as important as your lectures then you can just drop your English!!
I was like:.....
She: Dont pretend you are so BLUR AND CANT UNDERSTAND MY ENGLISH!!!!

Hei, you bloody Mxxxxxxxx Chee cheebye.Cant you listen to my problem is it!!
God Damm fucked you asshole.
From the moment you explained all your bullshit to me and I realised that English teacher cant be very high quality because of they have a leader like you!!!
Damm pathetic on them.
You are so arrogant man!!!
I will prove to you, I wont die if you dont plan to approve my requirement!!!!!!!!
I can ensure you, You just failed to become a leader.
Please improved your management.
Shall I introduce Dr. Janie to become your management lecturer and I'm sure both of you can cooperate very well!!
I'm so angry and emo now.
Luckily is only 1 sem.
I will said bye bye to you in the next sem!!

I need sometime to recover my mood!!
This 's another stone that i need to cross over.

I believed:

Every obstacle presents an opportunity to improve our condition

1 comment:

wen said...

Exactly what my lecturer told us just a few days ago..

"Obstacles are chances for you to do better."

Totally agreed. So P3, jia you there in Sabah! Nothing's too hard for you to overcome. Just have to bear that in mind. =)