Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Second day In Second Sem

I supposed to have class now but lecturer cancelled class.
I was busy with the uni system yesterday because we have to certified our class with signature.
Can you just imagined that few hundreds of student try to go in a super small room.
The corridoor was fulled of human and I think most of the people dont even can breathe inside.
I have to thank to god and my parents that I 'm tall enough in among all the people.
At least I can breathe more fresh air if compared with other people.
Another stupid idea was, I have to take APK and titas in this sem so have to take another 2 softskills in another sem.
I wa slime keep on changing and changing and changing.....
Can they just set a proper system to let us register our course easily.
Hei,to all the leacturers...
You guys been given salary from the government so please do your work la.
Cant you guys do a little bit of extra work in the holiday??!!

I think this culture can be stated as MALAYSIAN's Culture.
I wonder why dont our government promote these culture to all the people in the world??!!
Damm stupid man.
I haven't settle my stuff yet so I have to follow up with all the beloved lecturers in next week.
Cant wait for the time to passed.
But once CNY passed which means I will stayed here for another 3 months++

Hard time to go man!!

p/s: as usual, we faced another group problem before we get started in our work.I wonder when will it over.

p/p/s: I got another drama from friend...

p/p/s: 我要自由!!!我不要有人成为我的影子!!

No comments: