Saturday, January 3, 2009

NeW SeM, NeW LiFe, NeW Expreince

I reached KK, Sabah yesterday.
Thank god, my laguage wasn't OVERWEIGHT but is just accurate 15.5kg!!
The operator let me PASSED!!we~~~~
My flight was delayed 30 minutes because of the bad weather (I think so)
We were so miserable yesterday when we went into the flight because is too many bags with us.
We cant find a place in the flight after we settled our belongings.
There was a Malay women asked me do I want to sit inside.
I was like:...okok..its next to the window man..Get to see the environment outside the plane!!yeayea!!
When the flight began to fly I was so excited then from the moment the flight leave the lane.
I can actually feel that I'm flying (hyperbola).
The view was quite nice but because of the bad weather. after 30 minutes of nice view then I went into the white atmosphere.
There was clouds everywhere and the flight seems like not very stable because of the heavy clouds.

Then I cant sleep in the flight because the Mat Salleh behind was super Dupper annoying man.Damm that fella!!
I was half sleeping in the flight.
After we get out from the flight then traffic jam in the kk terminal!!

After got myself out from the check in then waited for the car to pick us up.
UMS did provided bus transportation from air port to UNI but we decided to take taxi.
It's not really like taxi but is a rent car.
It's quite cheap (14 bucks),4 wheel car wei!!

After I have settled my laguage in my room,my hand was kindna pain because need to carry my bags with myself to 4th floor.
Can you imagine the pain in my hand right now.
After bathing then start to watch movie.I got nothing to do except watch movie until chew hong called me to her room.
We end up at 11pm.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
People my get curious why I didnt Emo for this time.
Actually,I did.
I cant controlled myself when my dad sent me off in the air port.
I cried and my friends were suprised.
I cried when I was keeping my stuff into my cupboard.
I cried seriously bad in the bath room.
I just want to mixed my tears with the water.
I cried when I was lying on my bed last night.
I told myself parents are sending me here for study.
Be brave, man!!

Another 20 days I 'm back for cny!!
Cant wait for the time to passed.
I will start my new sem next Monday.
Another barnd new sem without my friend besides me.
I do feel afraid actually.
I do afraid I cant handled my stuff better than last sem.
Try my best to overcome then.

P/s: from next week onwards, I might not have extra time to updates.Stay tuned, my friends!!

No comments: