Thursday, January 22, 2009

Wait

I have bad stomachache since this morning.Its maybe because of the tom yam soup last night.

My friend has faced the same problem too.

I have decided to change my flight to tomorrow morning so that I can save my 3 days time in Sabah.But unfortunately, the flight for tomorrow was fulled!!

It's TOTALLY FULLED!!!!

I was like so emo just now.

Eventhough I'm willing to pay the extra payment by myself but MONEY ALSO CANT CHANGE ANYTHING!!

I was so excited the minutes before but now I need to get back to my work.



Corporate Comm- I'm a leader ( thx to Joann, Fm n Karien)

##I' m the first time become leader in assignment so I' not really get to used to it.Anyway, I will try my best to lead this assignment,mininise group's mistakes and get for hig marks.The best part is the lecturer is Dr. Jenie Liew!!!



Finance Management-

##This's the assignment that I nedd to learn how to buy and sell share with very reasonable market price.Every trading that I make I need to find soem news or article to proved and support my decision.This assignment is evaluating individually.I was so lose in this assignment.Eventhough its sound easy but I need to find the evidence!!



Acc-

## we must formed 3 people in a group to solve the tutorial question.Fong mein said she will do for this coming week because she said she is not going back during Cny.Thank god man.


I have bought a new share

IOI corp

Rm 3.70( the price decrease since last 2 days ,is normal because is before CNY)

I need to look for articl or news to support in each every trading I make.

The marks will given to me if I can convince my lecturer with very reasonable evidence!!

She wish to see we earn more than 10k aftr CNY.

I know its tough for me but I have to carry on.

No one is going to help me but myself.

I cant wait to go back!!


P/s: looking forward on the first day of CNY!!got buffet in my uncle's house!!yeay!!



I

.

.

.

.

.

.

WANT

.

.

.

.

TO

.

.

.

GO

.

.

.

.

BACK

.

.

.

.

NOW!!

..

...

..

.
-hAPPy ChinesE nEw YeaR-

No comments: