Wednesday, April 1, 2009

=.=

I'm currently free from my club activity.
But I have get myself involved in the activity which will held next semester.
I know I'm suppose to study for my final right now.
But I just cant find an appropriate timing.
It's so dependent on my mood.

Actually, I wonder what is LOVE about?!
Is that the feeling we have towards each other then consider as LOVE.
For me, I will LOVE HIM when I NEED HIM.
People might think that I'm a selfish girl but I don't agree with that.
Sometimes, I really hope Someone can care of me just like someone did to me right now.
I know this person is not belongs to me.
I don't even have the confident to ask him stay beside me.
I'm getting confused.
I really get to save myself from this box.

I really hope to go back home.
I really miss all my family.

p/S: Last night was my final class for my Oral Communication which means I will not meeting that old man tutor maybe for the rest of my life. My performance for last night was quite bad because it wasn't that fluence that I had expected from the beginning. I was the first person who took the exam. My group members and me went back hostel at 8pm and I messaged my tutor we are not going to wait for him to finish his class. I have to mention here is he's really a kind old man or grandpa. He refused to tell me my result after I had text him but is doesn't matter because I'm still confident with myself.
By the way, thanks for him treating me like his daughter for the whole sem. I really appreciated it.

p/p/s: My final is on 21 April until 6 May.
I will go back on 12 May. But I need to rush for documentation for my activity. Sighs!!

No comments: