Wednesday, April 22, 2009

The day after 2 papers..

I went through Microeconomics on Monday.
The paper is worse than I have thought earlier.
Even though, I have prepared myself on my revision( not 100% well prepared) but I'm still lake of confidence for that paper. Eventually, I almost fall asleep in the exam hall as in the multiple choice is 60 question and I cant really understand and concentrate for my paper. I was struggling myself for that paper and luckily enough my essay part can considered FINE for me.

Yesterday was finance paper.
I should thank you myself for being so hardworking on her tutorial work. I have practice on her last tutorial so almost the same pattern of question came out in yesterday papers but I have dome a lot of silly mistakes and it has comes an enormous consequences. Even though, I had the general picture on most of the question but yet I'm still get wrong for that..!!
I just cant imagine how was my paper going to be as in I know the rest of my friend commentted on that paper is : OKAY!!

I followed my friend to Starbucks and there is the place I wrote my post for today. I have ordered a caramel macchiato as my treat for myself. It cost me 15 bucks and the total spent for today is 2o bucks again. I just comfort myself with the reason of I need to rest for a while.
The best part is my coffee was maked by the coffee master who is a man in black apron. My friend claimed that the coffee that I have ordered too sweet but mine was just nice. I think this is the different between green and black apron coffee man.
So, guys please make sure your coffees or chocolates from Starbucks are make by coffee master which the one in black apron.

In fact, this's the 5th coffee in 2 days and I had 8 hours sleep for Monday and Tuesday.
But I have no regret on my finance paper as in I really tried hard for that. I hope God will bless my finance and microeconomics paper.

I have to attend choir theory class and vocal exam later, 6 pm.
I felt so sleepy now until dont feel like going anywhere but sleep.

p/s: I'm going out again tomorrow. Another spending day for me.
p/p/s: I'm watching japanese drama which I dont know what is the title but the content is nice and for those who like classical music. You should watch this 交响情人梦.

Arigato.
Zane.

No comments: