Thursday, April 2, 2009

Sudden Emo

I just finished chatted with my uncle.
He commented on my result on last semester and he claimed that he was a first class holder during his first semester.
I told him the system is different. If i can get first class then I must be blessed by god.
I did complain to him how was our family especially those grand-grand ppl comment on me.
They thought I could compete with their beloved daughters and sons for being so excell in studies during thier uni life.
I just to let my uncle know..
Comparison makes me tired..
From primary, secondary, tertiary, uni..............
I want to stop it right now...
I want to stop the trend...
I want to prove to them first class is not everything..
It can guarantee ur job in future..
The key is self confidence and communication skills is the essential characteristic to success.

No comments: