Friday, April 24, 2009

A night without sleep.

I went out for 2 movies which is Snipper and Coming Soon.
The first movie is Snipper. Overall it was quite ok movie as in only the shooting part attracted my attention the rest all is Hong Kong movie typical techniques so nothing special for that.
The next movie was 'coming soon' from Thailand. It's was the scarest movie I had ever watched in my entire whole life. I bet for those who had watched this movie will totally agree with me. I was so frightened with most of the scenes in the movie as in I keep closing my eye from watching it. Besides, I was thinking why the duration of this movie is so long and cant get it finished ealier.
In the end, I felt my heart was exhausted and I felt I'm lack of energy.

The next roung, sushi king. I dont know what's so nice with sushi king's sushi and I just tried it out with all my seniors. The waitress and waiter were so rude as in they thought they are the boss and the can do whatever they want to the customers. Hey chick, we are the customers!!
Dont give that kind of expression if there's so many customers. You should have expected the condition will become like that so just bare or solve the crowd but not showing your bloody chicken face to the customers. It's was so rude, lady.
So, I banded 1Borneo Sushi King forever. In fact, I felt jusco sushi is much more nicer than sushi king!!

Next round, Atmosphere again.
We reached there around 10 minutes after 8pm. The happy hour is going to start at 9pm so we decided to wait until the waitress served us plain water then only we start to order wages but not drinks. We want to have the special price for our drinks so we decided to wait. The condition tonight wasn't good as last thursday because of the music they played tonight dont really suit my taste. Min Yin went back half way because she wasn't feeling well after watching the horror movie and she vomitted twice in the washroom. Francis joined us and he treats us a vain again. He's just so kind to us!!

p/s: I saw someone in 1Borneo as in I'm not expected. I'm not trying to said anything but why cant she just let me know that who she tagged out with?! Isn't that hard to tell a friend with sincere answer?! From now onwards, I'm not going to care whoever is not care for me.

Less Burden, Less Stress, More Concentration, More Successed.

p/p/s: I'm going to work hard for titas and choir paper from tomorrow onwards.
I will need to get some sleep now.

No comments: