Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Updates.^^

Somebody had complained in my chat box said I have not been updating my blog since last 2 weeks!!So, I'm here to show up and said hello to all my friends.
I'm still ALIVE!!
I'm currently busy with revision as in my final examination for two major subjects
Monday : Microeconomics ( I did just read through 2 chapters out of 8 chapters 3 weeks ago...
Tuesday : Finance ( I'm currently struggling with finance, tonnes of formula need to understand in order to apply for the solutions)

After theat will take a break for 1 week then is TITAS.

I received my daddy's call last night,
He asked me do not study until late night and must take care of myself.
Smart people is all surrounding me and they are unfindable and unpredictable.
As long as you try hard, is more than enough already.

I felt so touch in a sudden and I emo the whole night.
Anyway, I'm not able to blog so frequently in the coming 1 week to concentrate on my studies ( kononnya)..!!

No comments: