Friday, April 17, 2009

@tmosphere

I planned the timeteble below before I leaved the library at 6pm.

6.30pm : reached hostel + nap
7.30pm : wake up + bath + dinner
8.30pm : continue study

But my plan changed after I received chew hong's call. She said she is not going to cook so we go 1 Borneo to have our dinner. She claimed that we are going back after dinner then I just followed them because at that time I know my brain can function well due to the finance formulassssssssssss.
In the conversation, I told hong said I'm stress and feel like so emo at the moment. But she confortted me with nice food in 1Borneo.

I catch up with them at 7.30pm and had a ginger chicken rice + susu leong fan ( cin cao add milk). We headed to giant to grab some food so that we can just eat when we feel hungry in the room especially midnight.

9.15pm, MIn yin called me and asked when I'm going to take the money from her, so I came out from the car first while Kylye still searching for parking. She saw my face and asked my problem and I told her. She asked am I going to study at night. I replied : NOPE. As in my brain was stucked and I will watch movie in my room.

She just grab my neck with her hand to restaurant atmosphere.
What is special with this restaurant?!
This restaurant just same like the one in KLCC. You can see the view as in ur seat is moving slowly. The place is aeriously awesome.
My boss, Francis ordered MERLOT for our vain and Min Yin said she want to treat me a LONG ISLAND..!!
OMG!! Just imagine that man.. That's was what I carving for and I did posted in msn message. It was so touched as in actually got people do care what you said in msn message.

I have 2 cups of vain + LONG ISLAND + VODKA + orange cocktail
The best part is special discount for all the cocktails and selected vain after 9pm until 12am. ISn't it sounds nice?!

Actually I felt guilty at first because I'm spending my time on some unproductive activities. But at that time, I just want myself to be out of this world and I want to forget everything in my mind especially all the fianance formulas..!!
The worst part is I told my mum I have study group but end up with drinks.

I'M DRUNK LAST NIGHT..!!

I cant even walked properly as in hui jing have to accompany me back to my room. Feel so guilty actually and I slept straight away after I changed my clothes.
Just imagine I cant even go toilet and wash my face before I slept. Imagined how drunk I'm..!!
Anyway, thanks to Francis, Hui Jing and Min Yin.

They make me realise true friends are the one who stand beside you when you are n trouble.

I felt myself so fresh in this morning and I woke up at 5 am. I had not had so nice sleep whenever I started my revision.
I will start a brand new day from now..!!

..photos session..




My boss, Francis Voon


My close senior, Min yin

All of us, the gay in purple is Tiang


Hui jing and ME..
yeanyeon: hui jing, thanks for taking care of me..!!


Francis Voon was super good mood tonight.
I just wonder why..!!

Cheers..!!


long island..=)
Merlot -=) - vain-



3 comments:

wen said...

popopooh!! XD

it's nice to read your not-so-emo post here..hahah! glad to see you having fun, hanging out with your friends there, smiling! bwaahahahah!

yep you should study hard but play harder! hope you can cope better with sabah life and stuff as the days and weeks pass! :)

Nikko-L said...

wei wei..!!
I always post emo post ka??!!
I will only do that when I'm in very stress condition..!!

Actually I have been enjoying my life over here but I just like to post EMO post..!!!
haha

I'm going back on 12 May..
do something and supprise me!!!

haha

wen said...

yerrr! mengada of the century! not emo but post up emo stuff and make ppl get the wrong idea! cis!!

eleh..do something and surprise you.. bwaahahahah! weyy alamaa laa! my sem starts on 11 may! shoooot!