Thursday, April 16, 2009

my study week

It has come to my study week for my second semester final examination.
My daily timetable:

7am : wake up + eat breakfast
8am : start study
12pm : lunch + go ibrary ( the weather damm hot, library got air-cond)
1pm: study
6pm: go back hostel + take a nap + dinner
8pm: study
11pm : sleep

I have to carry on my life with this activities until 6 may 2009.
I'm regretted than I didn't prepard myself earlier.
I'm run out of time right now.

p/s: unfortunately, I have gain some weight again as in i eat and study, eat and study since last week. It's like so routine.I hope my parents wouldn't nag on me again.

If I'm still blogging in the coming weeks, I will properly talk bout my exam.
Can't wait for the next tuesday to come so I can release some stress.

I wanna have long island at atmosphere before I go back for holiday.

No comments: