Saturday, April 4, 2009

Sometimes is better to be alone..

It has comes to the second last week before my final examination..
Believe me,
I'm not ready in anything,
perhaps I'm still busy with my activities,
I have one more week for my pasar malam event,
Next Friday is the last day of all.
10 days, 5 weeks, every Wednesday and Friday,
I will definitely at there,
It has become one part of my routine work,
but, I enjoyed.
seriously enjoyed.

I had a dream last night,
I dreamed his has put his usual coat on me,
I was sleeping on a long sofa.
I could feel his eyesight is on my face.
I wished all this could become true but It's wouldn't happened on me.

I had took part in the treasure hunt on yesterday,
I was running up and down in the whole school,
But I didn't get the first price as in Hotel Management group headed to the pit stop before us.

I have encountered in another problem again,
My Microecononic's lecturer, Ms Beatrice Lim suspected we copy other people's answer for our assignment,
Our grade has been dropped from A- to B+.
The person who incharge for the particular question said she has lost her pen drive before handed in her answer to the leader and her pen drive was found after someone return back to her.The person who copied our answer said our group member gave the answer.
WHO SHOULD I TRUST TO??!!
I'm seriously in the bad mood for the whole day.
But something has cheered me up at pasar malam.
Thanks guy!!

I just felt my life in this coming 2 weeks could be very miserable,
I can feel that business students are hazard,
They fight for themselves without treating you as friend,
They can betrayed you just for anything.

I'm going out with my roommates tomorrow cause they are bringing me go out to Sabah's place.
Another spending day for me.
I have spent nearly 700 bucks on last week.
For my dinner and everything I think is necessary.
I have to save money for this month cause is study and exam time ba.
Shouldn't go out already.

I need to save budget for my another's friend birthday which is on 14 April.
haiz.
life is so difficult.

I asked God, 'How do I get best out of life?'
God said, '
Face your past without regret.
Handle you present with confidence.
And prepare your future without fear'.

No comments: