Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Betong ,Thailand - Part 2

Hello,i'm back my friend!!Haha.
Lets continue my vacation at Betong!!XDXD.
We discharged from the village and gear down to the town.We stayed at a Resort named ' RIVER IN' (i wonder why they put this name..!!)
Its just a normal resort from outside and i thought well we going to stay at hotel again!!Sighs!!The same thing!!
But i was absolutely wrong wei!!When the receptionest lead us to our room and i found that there's TOTALLY different from the out look!!
There's s small river under me and the water is flowing frm high to low of course.The stairs builed from wood and our resort was kindna big than normal hotel!!XDXD.They also provided us a small table outside each every room we rent!!AWESOME!!We could just gather here at night and have fun man!!Yea!!
Before we went for our dinner, we went to pasar to grab some fruits.My uncle is kindna good,he brought my favourite fruit- DURIAN!!gaga.
Its only cost 35 bucks for 14 kg wei!!Super cheap!!Haha
Lets look at the picture yea!!


This 's the resort!!chun right??I was just staying near the stair case..XDXD


we were enjoying at night.
frm left: me, mummy ,auntie n cousin bro


This is their post office.
The red colour tong is LETTER BOX
-THE BIGGEST IN THE WORLD-

before we went to resort we actually came to hot water pool.My uncle said just put ur leg in it then can help ur body in metabolism..
frm left: my leg, mummy's leg n auntie's leg..HAha


OMG!!My face is super RED!!
y??
I'M DRUNK ON THE SECOND NIGHT!!
__________________________________
After all,i really enjoyed my Betong's Trip!!I wish i could be there again.Eventhough Betong isn't that nice if compared with Hatyai because i cant shop!!
But in seems that Betong's environment really won my heart!!
Nere by,I wish to say thanks to my parents and my family and
HIM!!

Uncle Meng Fong!!XDXD
Thx 4 him became our tour guide and driver during the vacation.
I knows he was tired on our way back because he has become the driver.
My brother who suppose help him up was sleeping like a pig !!
Anyway,THX yea.. dont drunk again yea!!XDXD
That's all for my vacation.
Thankyou.

No comments: