Monday, June 9, 2008

Extend..!!

I supposed to end my work life this week but something happened at the evening ang my plan changed.
My HR manager,Miss Linda came over me this afternoon after lunch.She asked me a favor.
Linda: Nikko-L,can you stay until next tuesday??
Me: ...AHHH...
Linda: because we are getting a new stuff and she 's going to joint us on next week.So,i hopes you can stay here for another extra two days and TEACH her all your job component.So,can you make it??
Me: ..oh..emm,i think u can ask yeong wei to teach the new stuff because i learned all the stuff from him.He can lead the new girl better than me..
Linda:But i'm afraid Yeong wei is a little bit busy and what you need to do is just all your job to her.
Me: ..okok..i will stay until next tuesday.
*conversation ended*
After that i went to my manager and told her wthatever Linda has spoken to me just now.
She hopes i can stay until next Tuesday.
But i'm wondering whether i can teach the new bird until she's fully understand with all the steps!!
Haiz!!
Why things usually change at last minute!!
Anyway,i'm looking forward for next Tuesday!!Poor me!!

No comments: