Saturday, June 7, 2008

First Time..

i supposed to post it last night but i'm so lazy and tired.
I went for movie last night with my friends,sanly and yeeling.This's the first time i went out for movie with friends at night.I went to Jusco ,bukit tinggi after work.Before that i called up my mum asked for her permission.She was busying with her dumpling at the moment so she just ask me call daddy and ask him urself.
I was like what??!!=.=I wondered whats my daddy's respond when i ask for his permission to go out at NIGHT??!!I really dont know wei!!But i have to call him also ..

me:daddy,em..can i go for movie with friends??
dad:when??
me:after work..
dad:until what time??
me:emm..9.30pm to 10.00pm lo..
dad: ok la ( i was like OMG!!GREEN LIGHT WEI)..make sure u lock the car..
me: yes yes daddy..

We went for movie " PROM NIGHT'!!
I will give 4 star out of 5!!The movie s not a horror movie but i was screaming like crazy.
Yeeling and me were so kan jiong for the movie when the stupid murderer was trying to kill somebody.
Where by,sanly like NO EXPRESSION at all.SHe dont even scream at all!!She said she just put it in her heart!I was like WHAT!!find she memang like that one..NO expression..
I think i'm just over react nia!!

So,if you want to watch movie can consider this movie 'PROM NIGHT' and the main character name BOBBY is very chun and handsome!!Pay more attention on him yea..

No comments: