Thursday, June 12, 2008

Long Time Waiting..

I have been told from my friend that we will know our University application's result on this coming sunday.I was stunned at first.But my friend said he's not sure and have to wait for announcement from MOE.
Since monday my mother has received lots call my from my relatives.They seems like very concern on my education but i know what's their motive behind them.my mother even said that your granduncle and grandauntie knows a lot about UNI info until she also lost sometimes when they were trying to explain to my mother.
Then,my mother said they have experience because their children graduated as LOCAL UNI DEGREE HOLDER!!So, is normal for them to know all this stuff.
My family put their hope on me that's the reason why i'm so scared to face it!!But i know i have to brave up myself.Especially my mother.She really hopes that i can make myself into local UNI.I can understand why she thinks like that because her own family which mean my own grandparents doesnt have a DEGREE HOLDER until now!!that's make her uncle kindna look down on her and her siblings as well.So,this time is my turn to change their perception on my mother and ucles and aunties!!
that's what i want to scream out:
Change
Just like Obama's slogan =.='''
p/s: still keep my finger cross..

No comments: