Wednesday, June 18, 2008

IT JUST DID =)

I was still in my sweet dream 2 hours ago then yeesan called me and wake me up.
She told me she was so happy because she got what she wished - TEACHER
So i decided to online since my sleepyness already swept away.
At first i was so nervour and the server is down then i started to get nervous then i called up yeesan but she said should be NO PROBLEM!!oh no!! i'm getting nervous mann!!=.=!!!

Then i met suyun in msn and i told her my problem so she sent me the address then only i log in.
But before the screen could appeared,i already make a call to her and wanted to cry at the moment.
She also stunned at the moment then ask me check properly so this's wat actually showed after i log in with my ID no and Angka giliran


NAMA: LEE YEAN YEON
KATEGORI: A - Kategori STPM 2007 Aliran Sastera
ANGKA GILIRAN : SB2251125
TAHNIAH ! Anda telah berjaya ditawarkan program seperti di bawah :

KOD PROGRAM : HE09
NAMA PROGRAM : PERNIAGAAN ANTARABANGSA
IPTA : UNIVERSITI MALAYSIA SABAH (UMS)

YES!!!!thats it man!!! I have make it already!!!
First of all:
Thanks to my parents whose giving me fully support when i was in confused condition.
Thanks to GOD!!
Thanks to my grandparents in heaven.I know they watching me closely from there.I know they make me stronger to face my future at SAbah!!
Thank you so so so much. I love you.

MISSION ACCOMPLETE!!
I'm the youngest in my father's side so i completed the task to become a degree holder.
I'm the eldest grandchildren from my mother 's side and my grandparents wished to have a degree holder in the family.I make their wish come true!!
My daddy's has a daughter going to step in Local UNI where his friend's daughter went to college and cant graduate also.

it's time to grab some sleep.NItez.

No comments: