Tuesday, June 17, 2008

WorK lIFe EnDeD

17.06.2008
I ended my working life from Yang Ming Line.Eventually i have been working here since February after Chinese New Year.So,the duration is about 4 months ++.Actually, i have learned a lot from my collegues and MOST of them are friendly to me.They dont treat you as a student but they treat you as an adult and you only can chat with them in nation issues or family issues.
I'm the youngest in the office so they think maybe i'm still naive and some even treat me as their daughter.Sighs!!What to do man!!They want to act like uncle then let it be la,right uncle yeong wei?!XDXD

I have make some complain about my office's situation in my blog previously.Eventhough i do felt unsatisfied,unfairly treated from some of the collegues but i still keep quiet in front of them and my aunt as well.I just dont want to create more problem in the office.
My JOB Compound:
Morning,read the mails from mail box and fax machine,print,record and distribute to the person who incharged.
Every Monday got key in data up to 100 sets.
Photostat all the original BL and passes to the receptionist.
The total i have been walking here and there in the office can counted more to 50 times EVERYDAY!!
After that,What can i do??
Chat with friends, read news,read people's blog,blogging,eat sweet...
So,my job is kindna easy sometimes get very busy and sometimes very boring.
I'm here to thanks certain people:
My aunt ( the person who introduce work for me)
Yeong wei (even he bully me,but he help me a lot)
Miss Tan ( the person i can share my thoughts with)
Jess ( even she s laugh sometimes i know she is kind)
Roslina ( the person always give me 100 data entry in morning)
Miss Linda ( Bukit Aman;like to talk loud loud and catch ppl frm eating sweets)
Miss Leow,Jessey ( my manager),Joe,JOeelle,Miss Chew,Miss Tee,Miss Wan,Zarina,
and the final one
BOSS!! Mr.Gary Lung -he give me a treat on my first day of work and my last day as well,XDXD
I will missed all of you,thx for the courage,advice and memory;sorry for the immature,miserable and annoying..

GoodBYe Yang Ming Line


Short Msg:
there's less than 2 hours from now.When the time strikes 12am there;s the time i need to check for my UNI's result.** still keep my finger cross**
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO SZE HOONG

No comments: