Sunday, June 15, 2008

Gathering At Restaurant Taman Rashna

I went for Primary school's gathering at Restaurant Taman Rashna.
I really dont know how much we spent for this time but i think approxiamate to 400bucks??!!
It's really too much for us because we have 9 dishces for our lunch.We have around 14 people on the table.
At the end we have to tah pao Prawn and a vegetable.=.=
Teacher booked a karaoke room and we just managed to sing 3 song =.='''
Everyone were so hesitated to show thier lovely voice.wakakaka.
I want to wish all the best to lyn,lucas,guan wee,ee leng ,chi chin n me on next wednesday!!
UNi's result is around the corner.
I hope we can get whatever we wished and go for our dream.

short talk:
Everyone was so shocked with lyn's BF!!-included me-
They even said is Beauty and the Beast!!!
Anyway,i'm still feel that look s doesnt matter.As long as yopu love him and he loves you.
Out -Look s really a small thing.HAndsome wouldnt last forever and it might brings you trouble in future.Advise to all the ladies:DONT always find for good looking guy,inner attitude is much more important than anything else!!

No comments: