Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Betong ,Thailand - Part 1

Hello,i'm back from my vacation,Betong.Its at Thailand Border.Perak is the nearest state which connected with Betong.After nearly 5 hours of journey,we reached Betong at evening.My uncle,Meng Fong was the driver after we have paid our toll at Ipoh,Perak because my daddy doenst really recognise the road.He drove the car up to the mountain and the journey was sickening because its just like Cameron Highlands.Well,forget about that.
When we reached the village i felt the weather is so cooling and we are going to stay at village where the village only feet to put 2 Queen size bed, a tv,a make-up desk and a toilet.

Imagine that the village is so small.They never provide blanket but sleeping bag.I was wondering why they give us sleeping bag.In fact,the people are right.I'm freezing when i was on my bed.So,to make body a little bit warm than usual i decided to take some vain!!I brought vain, ASAHi beer and Whiskey at Duty Free!!Its so cheap!!Its only cost me less than 100 bucks wei!!Cheap enough!!Gaga..

We have our dinner at some restaurent and sing karaoke at night.My cousin brothers all playing like monkey here and there.But only my bro and my another cousin drinking vain with my uncle Meng Fong.=.=!!!is 19 CELCIUS at night wei!!
We even continue drinking outside the village and we sang song damm loud(we are the only family at there).And guess what!!

I M DRUNK AT THE FIRST NIGHT!!!

i sleep like a pig and i woke up at 4.30am.But i force myself to sleep until 7.00am then only wake up.

my village (mummy and fatty lee)

Daddy n Mummy


My auntie,mummy bro n all my cousin brothers.


From the Highest Point
Will continue the second night in the next post...

No comments: