Monday, June 16, 2008

New Bird =(

Today is my second last day in YML and i have given a task.
Task:
Passed all my work to a new bird.Everything i know,learn and understand from 'senior'
Her name: Hayati , Age: 21 (year 1987) , Education : Diploma Accountancy (Yayasan Melaka)
She joined me at 12.30am and i was trying to teach her all the basic thing with differentiate Port Pasir Gudang,Port Penang,Port Klang.
I also tought her distribute all the papers to different people after she has make a record in the system.At first i ask her can u understand english and she nodded.So,i start with english.After i have explain all the thing to her already she said she dont understand.I was like WHAT!!
Then ,i let her try after i showed her some examples.

her problems:
she cant make sure that's a Shipping Instruction Or BL.
she even try to delete the email because of she cant differentiate a EMPTY SI and a SI from shipper.
She dont understand what's amendment.She dont know that amendment until i translate in BM- is pembetulan.
She failed in geografi because she dont know where's Macau. is Hong Kong wei>.<'''
She cant differentiate Jess and Irene.
She dont read the information in the email and simply answered my question.
She dont read finish to look for Booking No.
She cant differentiate Draft Bl and SI.
She keep on asking me all the simple question until i get so pissed off it.
She just ask me: ini Si ,kan?? ; Ini Bl,kan?? Kan tak ada tulis Amend saya letak confirm je la!!cant u use brain a??
She dont even know there's a amendment but the shipper already use marker pen to point it out.
I wonder is she blind or eye got problem.
I told her to pass all the Penang,Pasir Gudang SI and all the amendment from Port Klang ,Pen Pda to anum but she passed all the Penang,Inter Asia to Irene!!
She dont even understand after i ask her to write down.
OMG!!
DIPLOMA HOLDER IN ACCOUNTANCY WEI!!!
with this standard ah??Can die man!!
I ask for her reason why dont continue study since she already make herself into yayasan already,is only one step away from degree.She answered said: i got no $$ to study la,later ned to pay back loan..
I said:Loan ok wett,lagipun Bumiputra always got discount one!!
She shut up nia.
I think she dont qualified to go for degree man!!Tell lame reason.
My mood super bad today.I even blaming Yeong Wei of throwing this ball to me!!ISh..!!
I hopes she can catch up the key in stuff tomorrow.Usually i need to key in 100 sets each time.I think she will die.
I even help her to clean all the mail in last 15 minutes and she has 30 mails to read!!
OMG!!My god bless her man or else she just got killed from my manager,Jessey!!

After tommorrow,i'm leaving YML.
None of my business again.

No comments: