Thursday, June 26, 2008

GoodBye Klang,My Family n Frens

I have been away from my blog for a week ago.Basically,i'm busy with my University's documents and preparation.Tell you what!!Its really exhausted mann!!Anyway,its all done(i hope so)!!
In the past 7 days,i have learned to settle my own thing personally,i even went shopping for daily stuff with my friends,write letter to our state assemblymen to ask for their signature(thanks to YB Ronniu Liu and YB Teng Chang Khim),mummy(because i knows she spent a lot of time and money on me for all the UNi's preparation),daddy(even he keep quiet but i knows he really concern about me),my uncles and aunties(thanks for all the ang pow),etc..etc..

I'm going to Sabah tommorrow and its morning fight so i have to get up early.I'm going with my mummy and she will come back after she settled me in hostel,i know i will cry (is normal for a girleven i know BIG GirLS DONT CRY),i knows mummy will cry with me but it will over soon and i have to overcome it and work hard for my future,i have to success in my life and this's my task in coming 3 years.

I dont know when i wil post again because i'm not using my computer in coming 2 weeks.I going to involve in orrientation for a week and start class in another new week.So,i will only start using my laptop after i have settled all my course's stuff.

I'm leaving a place where i born 20 years ago.I'm leaving here to a foreign place and continue my study for 3 years.I'will miss everything here.I know is kindna hard for me to do it in short time but i will manage it as fast as possible.I will involve myself included my soul into the a band new environment.It's kindna hard but i will try!!!try my best!!

Special thanks to
Mummy- take care yea,dont too tired until got headache,sleep early dont read book until midnight already.
Daddy- take care also,dont get angry too often because of brother,they are still young and ignore them if they dont understand your feeling.
Fatty Lee- you'r the eldest children at home now dont quarrell with little brother for nothing,care more about daddy and mummy,housework have to do take inniciative on it,study hard,dont fail in exam,hope to see you make yourself to F3 next year.
Small Brother-i know you'r a kind boy actually but you just like to act so naughty in fornt of parents,i know you'r smart but u like to use your smart brain in playing spare parks tools and drawing,study hard yea and dont quarrell with fatty lee already..
Yee san,Yee ling,May Jinn,Suyun - thanks for being my friends,thanks for all the advices,courages and happiness.
Enjoy your future and all best in your future.

GoodBye Everyone!!GoodBye Klang!!GoodBye all the nice food!!
GoodBye!!

No comments: