Thursday, May 29, 2008

FATE O.O??

What i'm going to tell in this post i bet surviral of my friends have already know about that.But i just want to express it in my blog.

Monday night,i received a message from a guy that i know him for a quite long with the same and lame opening:"R u free to chat o not? Wat r u doing now?"
-the message received at 10.30pm-
Unfortunately i just woke up from bed at 9pm then i was watching Detective Conan with my brother until Midnight.
So,when i saw the message the first respond was: AGAIN?!LAME
By the time i saw the message is already the next morning.
In fact,I choose to IGNORE IT!!

Then i told my friend in msn about this.
One of then said i'm doing perfectly.Just continue with this attitude to him.
Another one said the guy is pity because he has benn threaten in this way.
Alright,i felt i'm bad also because i never been so bad before and i never dont reply people's message before if there's a question.
But this time i seriously ignored him and just felt guilty a while, really a while..

Thus,i told my friend i has strong feeling he will call me during these 2 days.

Bingo!!He called me last night.Maybe he wanted to ask me why i didnt reply his message.Actually i really felt tired after Sunday and i even fall a sleep in office also but i have to rush all the work like crazy.
When the time he called me i was watching tv drama in my parents's room and i leaved my phone in my room.
Once again, missed the connection!!Haha!!Actually i'm damm happy with that!!=.='''
So,i was thinking maybe this's really FATE wei!!
Two times!!and yet he still cant contact with me!!
Maybe he really have to give up man(as in what he dream off la).

My friend said:
Guy are all like that when they have you,they dont care about you.
But when we about to leave them, they will try their best to grab you back!!
That's guy!!Hah!!i'm quite agree with that!!

So, can anyone tell me is that FATE??O.O??
Is that really a sign for him to let me go??

No comments: