Wednesday, May 21, 2008

3 Days..

I' m going to Penang with my friend on this Saturday.But,something really makes me worry from now.
I have decided to go penang on last week without my daddy's permission(nyeknyek),but he gave no respond after he knew about that.
My friend just pop-up a call and asked me whether want to join the trip or not.She gave me 24 hours to decide nia..
End up, i got a green light from my mummy!!
The only thing that makes me worry about is my uncle.As i mentioned my uncle in my previous post,he's really ill.
This's our conversation in the car.
Mum: When is your penang's trip?
Me : Saturday.
Mummy:.. haiz..
Daddy: you better get ready..
Me : Get ready?for what??
Daddy : incase ur uncle passed away before Saturday then you have to sacrifieced your trip.
Me : ....ok..i understand...
* corversation end*

Haiz,what can i do now is..
Pray for him so that he can recover soon ( dad said is impossible already!!)
Pray for..he can wait until i came back from Penang..( i know i'm very bad to wish like that..)

BUT BUT..
if Wrong thing happen at the Wrong time,
I will choose Family rather than Fun
I just can imagine when my phone ring and i was told that : MY UNCLE...
choi choi choi...touch wood wei...
I know Anything can happen from now onwards..
I cant imagine how my daddy going to stand the pain of losing his brother.
My uncle is the only brother he leaved.
4 brothers, and he's alone if my uncle...
How sad is that?!I cant describe with words..
3 brothers have the same disease and 2 have leaved the world..
THE ONLY REASON TO EXPLAIN THIS IS : GENETIC...

I'm praying for you, my uncle..

No comments: