Friday, May 23, 2008

Mourn For My Ebuddy

I have been using Messenger to chat with my friends during office hour.
The first messenger i used is www.iloveim.com
I used this messenger for arouind 1 month.It was found by Jolene while she was still a temp stuff ii YANG MING LINE.Thx to her yea!!
After a month,my iloveim blocked from my office IT fellow,YW!!He's my friend'brother somemore!!Ish!!
Then jolene discovered another messenger www.ebuddy.com for me!!XDXD
Ebuddy is nicer to use if compared with iloveim.But it also kindna cacat if compared with msn messenger.

Today,nearly 1.5 months i m using Ebuddy as my chat tools blocked AGAIN!!
I was not suprise for that and i'm waiting for the day to come also.
But i'm smart enough because i get another messenger through google search.
I found these :
www5.messengerfx.com
This's even better than ebuddy wei!!the format just like msn messenger then of course only can log in with hotmail address only!!XDXD
This messenger is chun and colourfell unlike ebuddy, the screen is always Grey!!

So,to avoid Yw found out i m using another messenger again,i change my online time to afternoon after 2pm!!
After lunch then my freind all came back from school and UNi already so got more time to chat!!GAGA!!
then,how m i going to spent my morning time.I think i will read all the news from all the newspaper and read ppl's blog and visit forum to kill my time!!

Actually,i'm quite thankful that he didn't blocked my BLOG wei!!If not i can resigned from YML already!!
But is quite impossible for him to do so because if he want to block my blog and stop me from using web messenger, he has to shut down the internet servive in my PC which is he cant do that.
Besides reading email from customer is also apart of my job!!In order for me to read mail so i need INTERMET SERVICE!!wahahaha!!
I hope he can let me use my new web messenger until 13 June!!After that,I DONT CARE WHAT HE WANNA DO ON MY PC!!
So,i'm here to recommand this web messenger to all my friends who are working in office.If you feel like chatting with your friend without MSn messenger then you can give it a try then!!

p/s : i'm back to normal from yesterday!!Thanks to all my friends that gave me comfort last night.It seems that my words really scared them up!!HAHA!!
I'm FINE now.Looking forward for PENANG TRIP!!

No comments: