Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Stay or Quit O.o??

I'm very busy in office since yesterday.I think i shoild say thanks to IT guy,yw.Thank him for giving me job to "use" my time well.I have been so busy in typing all the BL (Bill Of Lading) in order in Excel Format.But,before i could type it nicely i have to copy all the no in a piece a paper if there's to many BL in a short time.The best would be i only can type it when i'm free.Damm it.
Eventually,is quite hard for me to find free time in office nowadays.I will received 50-100 copies of EDI(i dont know whats that) to key in then at the same time i have to print the BL draft o shipping instruction from Email then record it in paper then distribute it to the person who incharged..

AARRRHHHHH>>>>>

I'm so fed up until i really EMO in front of the IT guy.
He asked me: What happened to u?Why are u emo now?
I answered : NO!!HOW DARE I EMO IN FRONT OF U PEOPLE BUT U GUYS JUST PATHETIC!!SO SELFISH!!
He stunned.
I just continued my work.
That was on yesterday.

Then he created a brand new format today to let me key in all the BL no in a system upon his name inYAng Ming Line website!!WOW!!His name wei!!As i know this's P n C.That's mean you cant simply let people know your password to log in if not certain information might be just slip out!!Oops!!
Looks like yw doesnt care about that,huh?!
Haha!!Whatever la..

Then,i was quite emo today because too many work already until i'm so not used to it.It's obvious that i sit in office and read news and online with msn since last 2 months.It's just like apart of my job already.But now i have to 'ignore' all my entertainment's tools NOW!!Can you just imagine my feeling?!Until...

There's a STUPID N DUMB question pops in my mind:
Why must i suffered myself at there?I dont have to,right?!
So in the next seconds i was thinking : Why dont i resign from my manager and tell her this week is my last week??I bet SHE WILL KILL ME WEI!!
Another reason is our department really need people now!!

Miss Yap who's suppose to leave at the end of this month been extend for another half month until 15 June.
So,she's leaving with me on the same day!!O.o'''
As a temp stuff in YML, those who interested working in SHIPPING LINE (permanent,prefer chinese) can search this vacancy at job street.I heard HR said they put the vacancy at job street.
So give it a try ,ok?!

My Question: Should I quit NOW or Stay till 15 JUNe??

No comments: