Saturday, May 10, 2008

Supprise!! ^.^

Hello,i got a SUPER BIG SUPPRISE THIS MORNING.
I followed my mummy and brother for breakfirst then went to market at Taman Eng Ann.
After we had get all our stuff with then i saw a crowed right in front me there's about 50 footsteps away from me!!
I wondered What on earth has happened.Then ,i saw a man giving Red Carnation to all the ladies.That's really weird,right?!Who is that so generous giving all the flowers to all the women??
Then ,when i get closer and i just couldn't believed with my eye!!One of my common fates has come truth!!OMG!!Is TENG CHANG KHIM!!He's giving all the flowers and there's 2 camera man capturing his expression!!



I shouted!!My mummy got a shock also!!
Then when he come near my mummy he gave my mummy a RED CARNATION!!XDXD!!
My mum whipered to him that i always visit his blog,telling all the news about him,leave comments..etc..he seems like very happy with that!!alamak!!I was so shy at the moment =.=''
Then he offered to take a photo with my mummy!!Damm good wei!!And i'm the camera women la!!Then,he walked towards me,there's conversation between YB Teng and Me!!
Teng : ur mum told me that u always visit my blog,is tat??
Me : ....ahh...yea
Teng : Good!!Are you a blogger?
Me : yup!!
Teng: Did you leave comment on my blog?
Me : Yes!! (was getting excited)
Teng : then i shall know who are you then..
Me : I 'm Nikko-L 19 (username i used in his blog)
Teng : Oh!!yea yea
He took a flower and said: This's for you!
Me : I'm not married yet!!(how stupid m i man,answered just like a kid!!)
Teng : NO no no..So that you can give it to your mum..HAha..
me : thanks.
After that he shaked my hands!!Oh god!!His hand is like so big and warm!!Damm Nice Wei!
XDXD!!
Today,i feel myself damm happy because i met Teng!!I dont know what is the reason i just cant talk like normal when he's talking to me!!Sighs!!I felt that my reaction just like small kid!!ISh!!Maybe he's really become my Idiol already!!Ahh..
My mood still feel very nice!~!
mummy said he's so tall!!and he looks cute and nerd!!haha
~HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY~
MUMMY!!
母亲节快乐。。Muaxx..

No comments: