Wednesday, May 14, 2008

My body is boycott-ing already.

It's only about 10.00am in the morning but i just feel very sleepy and the best part is i'm having headache now!!
I was feeling uncomfortable since yesterday,maybe i should stay at home and rest today but i still make myself here for work.
I think i'm going to take leave on friday.Why must i choose on friday?The main reason is next monday is holiday(WESAK DAY) then i can rest at home for 4 days consecutive..Yeah!!good plan,right?
Actually,i'm going to open my sspn account so that i can get my loan from ptptn IF I GET INTO UNI!!IF!!
Anyway,i'm still wondering when will be the list of student for LOCAL UNIVERSITY release!?I have no idea wei!!
Goverment still not effesien enough in handling these prosedure things!!Ish!!I think they better make themselves more alert on our country's issues.No more sleeping in the parliment meeting-ABDULLAH BODOHWEE; no more dealing with ladies-Nazib Razak!!
Back to my thoughts.
Em,i think my mum was touched with the present i gave to her!!XDXD
I just create poem for her in mandarin of course for her with all my thoughts,feeling,thankful,appreciation and a CASH present with 100 bucks!!I know that amount of $$ is kindna less but is my money i worked for it!Eventhough mummy never let me know her feeling but i can feel it after she received my present then she treats me kindna super soft way!!gaga!!
Frankly speaking,my face was fulled with tears when i'm typing the poem.I dont know why the condition will happened but it just did!!
I know i'm stupid to cry for that!!Maybe people will thought i'm still like kid-do loves to cry!!Maaybe people think that i'm silly!
But,who cares!!Haha!!I live with my way my style.
Regarding to my last post,there's some comments from my friends..
The first question they asked: ARE YOU TLKING BOUT ME?
I was so speechless.I only answered SIAPA MAKAN CHILI DIA RASA PEDAS.
then they just shut -up!!
In my point of view if you really think that you are that type of person that i mentioned in my last post just INSAF-LAH!!
No need to ask people whether you are that kind or this kind of people..
There's no point your friend keep on REMINDING your weaknesscess and you said you will try to change and noticed your mistake and yet you still carry yourself in your own way.So,what's the point ,right?!People will feel tired want le!!
Please remember only frineds who really treat you as friend will tell you that.Do u think your collegues will tell you what to improve and corrected you or telling you are having attitude problem??
They WILL!!
THEY WILL TELL.......
BEHIND YOU Or...
STRAIGHT TO YOUR BOSS!!
If possible or there's a chance in future i willl post again with the tittle "Politics Continues"!!
Haha!!
That's all.Thankyou!!

No comments: