Monday, May 26, 2008

It all Over!!

After 3 hectic days i have gone through.Finally,it's all over yesterday.
Everyone seems like alright and already accepted the fact.
Tiredness really killed me yesterday when i was on my back from fairy park.
I hoped all of my family will overcome the pain that takes from the heart from me..
I hoped my uncle wouldnt be lonely in the third atmosphere..
I hoped my aunt will be strong and tough to faced it..
I hoped all the children in the world will treat their parents good when they still here...
I hoped i dont EMO because of this already...
I hopes...
I hopes...

I dropped into my dream with my wet hair until 9pm.
May Jinn sent me a msg at 5pm and ask me out for yam cha but obviously i only replied her after 9pm..
********************************************
Today is Monday.
Monday's always a busy day.
p/s:Share a song with you:Rattatouiil's theme song- Le Festin..(enjoy..)

No comments: