Thursday, May 22, 2008

Bad Dream & Anger

This's my first time for blogging in this early morning.
Regarding to my title,I had a bad dream this morning.I got scared of my dream and i woke up at 5.14am.
So,the dream can consider as morning's dream.Alright,what's the thing i'm most worry about is my UNI APPLICATION!(again>.
I had a bad dream for that maybe i'm too nervous or too worry for that.I dreamt on my UNI application been rejected by Goverment!!
Oh,in my dream i just cant help it and i'm keep on questioning myself how could be thiese thing happen to me?Why must god being so cruel to me?i know i'm stupid,k?
After that,i get a shocked then i woke up from bed.My mood is totally been destroyed this morning!!

Suprisingly my little brother woke up ealier than me then he woke me up with knocking my door.
My Fatty Brother was so lazy to wake up until i gave a slam on his room door.I dont give a damm for that!
He was so unwillingly to hang up all the clothes and i even gave him a hand for that.I urged him to get your thing done quickly because i dont want my little bro late for school again!!
He gave me a glance and banged the toilet door!!F*** Off wei!!
After i dressed up myself then i looked the back door (this's my first time looked the door) then disaster arrived!!My mum called me and aske who looked the back door and she was in the toilet at the same time.
I was like.OMG!!Damm it man!!My mum said dont you know i woke up d?Do u did it in purposed?How come your bro dont let you know i'm already awake?
I was like damm angry at the same time.
For God Sake,my mother!!
Can you just used your 1.3 kg Brain or take few minutes to think for that!!
What's the purpose i want to looked you at the back door?Do i get any Credit for doing that?!
NO!!But scolding scolding scolding!!And if you cant open the door from the window i have to U-turn back and open for you wei!!
End up,YOU SLAMED MY CALL AGAIN!!!

I'm sick of that man!!
My fatty bro always has the bad habit until my mum thought i ask him to do all the housework then caused him become the last person to get in the car and late for school!!
WTH wei!!Please,i'm bagging my parents to open their eye BIG BIG just like that O.O to see and think with their 1.3kg Brain.
If they think i always push away the houseworks to my brother, i will just REALLY DO SO if i wanted to.
If they think i'm bullying my fatty bro doing all the housework then go ahead la.
If they think that i'm asking for too much from them just tell me la.
I know they have been complaining about me to each other that i'm asking for too much.Ex,shoes,watch,clothes..etc.. where by my fatty bro dont ask a single thing form them!!
If they think Fatty bro is their OBEDIENT SON,please continue to praise him.
If these's all going to happen to me in my future,what i will do is just give my parents apart of my salarly which is sufficient enough for them and dont cross the line then MISSION ASSCOMPLETE!!

I hates that man!!I hates i always get trap in this stupid condition.
I even crazy to dream that some millionaire willing to 'BUY ME' as their personal assistant or Butler o become whatever la with paying me a huge ang big amount to my parents and i'm willingly to follow them forever and LEAVED THE HOUSE!!
I even can change my name if my buyer asked me too!!I dont mind.
maybe you think that money is not everything but for me MONEY IS EVERYTHING!!(for now la...)

What am i crapping now??i dont know..
I just know that i want to RUn away..RUN RUN RUN AWAY FRM NOW.....
TO NO WHERE....

No comments: